Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Now Hiring for Offshore Drilling, Apply Online, High Salary

oil rig employment

Thousands of Job Vacancies in the Oil Industry! Apply Online Today!

Good evening. Welcome to the only international, industry wide, officially recognized guide to offshore oil rig employment. Our information and services have helped many people get a job on an offshore oil rig.

  • LOOKING FOR A JOB OFFSHORE? New Starts or experienced.
  • Don't know where to start?
  • Struggling to find employment departments and solid contacts?
  • Do you know which companies are hiring right now?
  • Do you know which companies take on new starts?
  • Fed up with tired old job sites where your Resume is rarely seen?
  • We can help:

Click on Picture above for more to get started

We will get your Offshore Oil Industry career off to the best possible start!

Our most common testimonial:- "This has been the best start for me. Thank you."

We have been helping people gain employment in the offshore oil industry since 1998. RigWorker.com offers you the best employment placement service for the offshore oil industry available today. You can not get off to a better and faster start. 100% Guaranteed.

We uncover the best kept employment secret. Ever wonder why some unlikely guys get a job in oil and gas and you don't?

Do you want a better job? Getting a job in oil and gas is not like getting a job in any other industry! Our Job is to help you.

Our dependable services make the difference between getting a high paid oil job or not.

Make this the turning point in your life. Who knows where it could lead? In a few days you could be starting a new high paid job with infinite possibilities. Perhaps you have the ability to be in charge of over 100 people and a rig. This industry is one that really likes to promote from within. You could travel the world and get paid a massive wage with half the year off.

2 comments:

  1. COVER LETTER
    I am very keen to work in the offshore oil industry.
    I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up with in your organization.
     I work well as part of a team.
     I find it easy to get on with people.
     I do not mind being away from home for long periods at a time.
     I work well under pressure.

     I can be left un-supervised to get on with my work.
     I am safety conscious about myself.
     I am safety conscious about my fellow workers.
     I can take and carry out orders.
     I can carry my orders out effectively.


    Dear
    sir / Madam,
     Please consider attached the CV for
    Instrumentation&Control Supervisor/ Inspector/foreman/Sr.Tech.
    I have Petrochemical, power and gas field experienced.
     My qualification Diploma Engg Instrumentation. {E.C.E}
     I have 10 years Experienced, include gulf experienced also.
     If there is any require suitable for my profile,please contact.
    This is my mobile no. 00965 65601691.
    Immediately response.
    This is my Email ID : {durga.bujji@yahoo.co.in}

    Thanks & regards
    T. Durga Rao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to apply for a Job as roustabout or roughneck,I have experience in this work I can work anywhere in the world thank you if you would like to reply here is my email adress
    mariogrech25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete